Clinic Director: Mike Morin
Who can attend: Boys & Girls Entering Grades 1-8 & 9-12
- Sat, July 23 ~ 9:00am - 12:30pm (break from 10:30am - 11:00am)
Pricing: Registration closes July 23th at 9:00am
- Camp t-shirt included with registration
About the camp:
This year we are excited to announce our featured clinician will be Ryan Deakin from Northwestern University who will be in attendance for multiple sessions. Deakin had an impressive career at Northwestern University where he was a 4x NCAA All American, 3x Big 10 Champion, Junior World Medalist, and he capped off his career with an undefeated season where he won the 2022 NCAA National Championship.
- *Featured Clinician*Ryan DeakinNCAA National Champion4x NCAA All American3x Big 10 ChampionJunior World Medalist
- Mike MorinHead Wrestling Coach USM2x NCAA All American3x NCAA National Qualifier3x New England Conference Champion
- Julio SantiagoAssociate Head Wrestling Coach USM
- Peter Del GalloAssistant Wrestling Coach USM2x NCAA All American3x NCAA National Qualifier
- Peter DelevAssistant Wrestling Coach USMBulgarian Greco Roman National Champion
- Jonathan DeupreeAssistant Wrestling Coach USM2x NCAA Northeast Region Champion2x NCAA National Qualifier
- Sean FaganAssistant Wrestling Coach USM2x NCAA Northeast Region Placer
If you have any questions about this camp you may contact Clinic Director Mike Morin at email@example.com or call him at 207-272-7301.
*No refunds for no shows, or transfers to other clinics and camps.
*A service fee will be applied to the payment