Who can attend: Boys & Girls Grades 3 - 8
Where: USM Hannaford Field
Time: Mon- Thur 9:00am - 4:00pm
Director: Coach Mike Keller
About the camp:
If fun and fundamentals are important, then Soccer Day Camp is the place for you! Beginning, intermediate and advanced players will practice the basic techniques and tactics they need to progress to the next level of skill. Players will be grouped according to age and ability. They will receive both individual and team instruction on the fundamentals of soccer. Boys and girls entering grade 3 through grade 8 and at least age 8 by September 1.
- Instruction by the University of Southern Maine Coaching Staff
- Instruction by current and former college players
- Camp t-shirt for each camper
Pick-Up & Drop-Off Times
- Camper check-in begins Monday, August 1st at 8:30 AM, with camp starting at 9:00 AM. Check-in will occur at the main entrance to Costello Sports Complex.
- Campers can arrive at 9:00 AM each morning. Pick-up must occur by 4:00 PM.
- Athletic Shorts
- Soccer Socks
- Soccer Cleats and Shin Guards
- Soccer Ball
- Please be sure to alert us to any medical conditions in the space provided on the registration form.
- A certified trainer will be present at all times and injuries will receive prompt medical attention.
- Parents will leave all medications, inhalers, and epi-pens with a trainer at camp check-in to be dispensed appropriately.
- A refund of all but a $100 fee if cancellation is up to two weeks prior to start date. Cancellation within two weeks prior no refund will be given, unless documented injury or bereavement.
- No refunds for no shows.