Who can attend
- Morning session: girls grades 3-5
- Afternoon session: girls grades 6-9
Time: Friday, 7/9
- Morning session 9:00am - 12:00pm
- Afternoon session 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Where: Hill Gym
Director: Coach Samantha Norris
Cost: $75 for pre-registration, $85 for day-of registration
- This clinic has a 45 camper limit
- Pre-registration will end 1 week prior to the clinic, day-of registrants are not guaranteed a spot
At the SWISH Clinic, participants will have fun while learning the fundamentals of basketball. Players will be grouped according to age and ability and taught on an individual and team basis. Our staff is geared to give the beginning player the skills necessary to compete while challenging even the most advanced youngster. For girls entering grades 3 through grade 9 and at least age 8 by September 1.
- Self-Screening: campers must complete an online self-screening prior to drop off. If a clinic is more than one day, the screening must be completed prior to drop off each day. The online screening form can be found through the link and it will be emailed within a week of the start of the clinic. Campers can't participate without completing the self-screening
- Mask Policy: must be worn for indoor camps and clinics
- Cancellation/Refund Policy: a partial refund of half the clinic fee will be offered to those who cannot complete the camp due to illness.
- Visitors: no spectators or visitors will be allowed for indoor clinics.
For More Info: Call (207) 780-5544
*No refunds for no shows.
*A service fee will be applied to the payment