Who can attend: Girls Grades 3-8 (Camp attendance capped at 65 participants)
Where: Hill Gym, Costello Sports Complex
Time: Mon - Thur 9:00am - 4:00pm
Director: Samantha Norris
About the camp:
At the SWISH Day Camp, participants will have fun while learning the fundamentals of basketball. Players will be grouped according to age and ability and taught on an individual and team basis. Our staff is geared to give the beginning player the skills necessary to compete while challenging even the most advanced youngster.
- Instruction by the University of Southern Maine Coaching Staff
- Individual and team play at Hill Gym - Home of the Huskies!
- Camp t-shirt for each camper
Pick-Up & Drop-Off Times
- Camper check-in begins Monday, June 27th at 8:30 AM, with camp starting at 9:00 AM. Check-in will occur at the main entrance to Costello Sports Complex.
- Campers can arrive at 9:00 AM each morning. Pick-up must occur by 4:00 PM.
- T-Shirts / Jerseys
- Athletic Shorts
- Athletic Socks
- Basketball Shoes, Well Broken-In
- Please be sure to alert us to any medical conditions in the space provided on the registration form.
- A certified trainer will be present at all times and injuries will receive prompt medical attention.
- Parents will leave all medications, inhalers, and epi-pens with a trainer at camp check-in to be dispensed appropriately.
- A refund of all but a $100 fee if cancellation is up to two weeks prior to start date. Cancellation within two weeks prior no refund will be given, unless documented injury or bereavement.
- No refunds for no shows.
*A service fee will be applied to payment