Who can attend: Girls Grades 10th - 12th
Where: USM Hill Gym
Time: Saturday, 12:00 PM - Sunday 11:00 AM
Director: Coach Diane Newell
About the Prospect Camp:
The camp is designed for elite volleyball players interested in playing at the collegiate level. It will provide players with the opportunity to spend a day as a USM student-athlete. Staying in the dorms, eating in the newly renovated dining hall, participating in tactical sessions and playing in Hill Gym, home of the Huskies Volleyball Team!
- Instruction by the University of Southern Maine Coaching Staff
- Competition against other elite prospects
- 3 training sessions
- 3 meals in Brooks Dining Hall
- Camp t-shirt
- Prospect check-in begins Saturday, July 30th at 12:00 PM. Check-in will occur at the main entrance to Costello Sports Complex.
- Move-in and Lunch: 12:00 - 3:00 PM
- 1st Training Session: 3:00 - 5:00 PM
- Dinner: 5:00 - 6:30 PM
- 2nd Training Session: 7:00 - 9:00 PM
- Breakfast: 7:30 - 9:00 AM
- 3rd Training Session: 9:00 - 11:00 AM
- Closing & Check-out: 11:00 AM
What to bring
- Shower Flip Flops
- Water Bottle
- Court Shoes
- Knee Pads
- Any other necessary equipment to train
- Optional: fan
For More Info: Call (207) 780-5764
*This is a University of Southern Maine Fundraising Event and all money goes directly into the Women’s Volleyball Fundraising Account to help pay for equipment and gear.
*Cancellation/Refund Policy: a partial refund will be offered to those who cannot complete the clinic due to illness.
- No refunds for no-shows or transfers to other clinics and camps.
*A service fee will be applied to the payment