Who can attend: Girls Grades 3rd - 12th
Where: USM Softball Field & Hannaford Turf Field
Time: Mon - Thur 9:00am - 4:00pm
Director: Coach Sarah Jamo
About the camp:
The camp will focus on learning and establishing fundamental skills in all facets of softball. There will be both individual and team instruction throughout the weekend. We will have fun and exciting drills that will incorporate softball skills for all levels in attendance. We want to encourage the love and knowledge for the sport of softball and want players leaving camp excited about the next chance they get to play.
- Instruction by the University of Southern Maine Coaching Staff
- Camp t-shirt for each camper
Pick-Up & Drop-Off Times
- Camper check-in begins Monday, July 11th at 8:30 AM, with camp starting at 9:00 AM. Check-in will occur at the USM Softball Stadium.
- Campers can arrive at 9:00 AM each morning. Pick-up must occur by 4:00 PM.
Equipment to Bring
- Sotfball pants are not required but recommended for the older groups
- Catchers gears - if you plan on practicing that position
- Please be sure to alert us to any medical conditions in the space provided on the registration form.
- A certified trainer will be present at all times and injuries will receive prompt medical attention.
- Parents will leave all medications, inhalers, and epi-pens with a trainer at camp check-in to be dispensed appropriately.
- A refund of all but a $100 fee if cancellation is up to two weeks prior to start date. Cancellation within two weeks prior no refund will be given, unless documented injury or bereavement.
- No refunds for no shows.
*A service fee will be applied to payment