Who can attend: Girls Grades 6th - 12th
Where: USM Hill Gym
Time: Mon- Thur 9:00am - 4:00pm
Director: Coach Diane Newell
About the camp:
The camp is intended to teach players the fundamentals of volleyball from A to Z. Players will be grouped according to their age and ability. They will receive both individual and team instruction. The USM staff is geared up to give the beginning player the skills necessary to compete while challenging the event he most advanced youngster. This camp will emphasize skill development and both individual and team concepts. Each player will receive special attention according to their individual needs. Our goal is to develop skills, team play, and overall ability so that each player becomes more knowledgeable and better able to apply these concepts to game situations. The philosophy will be to improve through hard work, develop individual and team skills and to have a positive and fun experience.
- Instruction by the University of Southern Maine Coaching Staff
- Individual and team play at Hill Gym
- Camp t-shirt for each camper
Pick-Up & Drop-Off Times
- Camper check-in begins Monday, August 1st at 8:30 AM, with camp starting at 9:00 AM. Check-in will occur at the main entrance to Costello Sports Complex.
- Campers can arrive at 9:00 AM each morning. Pick-up must occur by 4:00 PM.
- T-Shirts / Jerseys
- Please be sure to alert us to any medical conditions in the space provided on the registration form.
- A certified trainer will be present at all times and injuries will receive prompt medical attention.
- Parents will leave all medications, inhalers, and epi-pens with a trainer at camp check-in to be dispensed appropriately.
- A refund of all but a $100 fee if cancellation is up to two weeks prior to start date. Cancellation within two weeks prior no refund will be given, unless documented injury or bereavement.
- No refunds for no shows.