It's a busy time of year - quizzes, term papers, and exams abound. Midterms are right around the corner. So, how about some fun to break up all that work? During the entire month of March, the USM Bookstore will be running its inaugural Merch Madness competition (if everything goes swell, maybe this will be the first in a long line). We don't have any basketball skills to speak of, but we do have some other cool things to offer.
Here's how it works:
- Sixteen clothing items across four categories (T-Shirts, Hats, Sweatshirts, & Pants) compete weekly for your votes.
- Voting will be open Tuesdays at 10 AM through Mondays at 11:30 PM. We'd make it 24/7, but we've got to check the results at some point.
- Voting is online, and you can vote as many times as you'd like.
- Tuesday mornings the weekly winners will be announced on our website, Facebook, and Twitter pages, and the next poll will be opened for voting.
And now for the exciting part!
- Each week, the competing items will be discounted in-store and online while supplies last.
- This discount increases each week the item stays in competition. So, all 16 items will be 20% off during the first week of voting. Then, the winning 8 will be discounted to 25% off during the second week. And so on, until the winning item is discounted to 50% off from March 29th-April 8th.
- This also means that once an item loses, that discount is gone. Back to full price it goes. So, keep voting and make sure your favorite wins!
2016 Merch Madness winner: Navy/Gold Under Armour Hoodie