In partnership with The Well (USM's Wellness Centers in Portland and Gorham), University Health and Counseling Services, Family Crisis Services (www.familycrisis.org), and USM Student Affairs, the Campus Safety Project will be tabling to raise awareness, share information, and support the university communities.
Stop by the table in the Woodbury Campus Center Cafeteria between 11am and 1pm.
- Contact an Advocate
- USM Employees - Important Information
- USM Students - Important Information
- Don't Cancel Class
- University Health and Counseling Services
- Sexual Assault Response Services of Southern Maine (Cumberland and York Counties)
- Family Crisis Services (Cumberland and Sagadahoc Counties)
- Sexual Assault Prevention & Response Services (Adroscoggin, Franklin and Oxford Counties)
- Safe Voices (Domestic Violence Agency for Adroscoggin, Franklin and Oxford Counties)
- USM Dean of Students Office
- USM Public Safety
- USM Center for Sexualities and Gender Diversity
- The Well - Community Wellness Centers in Portland and Gorham