We build partnerships. We want to build one with you.
Our commitment is to mobilize USM students, faculty and staff to address community-identified needs in partnerships marked by respect, reciprocity, and mutual benefit. Whether we have been collaborating for years, or you want to start a new relationship, we want to talk with you.
We can assist you with:
- Connecting with our faculty on service-learning experiences
- Recruiting student interns
- Finding student volunteers
- Setting up ongoing community-campus initiatives
- Posting job opportunities for students & alumni
How to Get Started:
- Directly post job opportunities on USMCareerConnections click here start the process.
- Directions on How to Post a Job, Internship or Volunteer experience to USMCareerConnections (pdf)
- USMCareerConnections Disclaimer
- USM 2018 Job Fair Information
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-228-8091
If you are interested in exploring internships, please contact Andrew Osheroff email@example.com. You may also wish to review our Internship Resources for Business and Community Partners.
If you are an employer in Maine in a STEM field and looking for a fully funded intern, please click here to learn about our Canis Major (MEIF Funded) Internship program.