We build partnerships. We want to build one with you.
Our commitment is to mobilize USM students, faculty and staff to address community-identified needs in partnerships marked by respect, reciprocity, and mutual benefit. Whether we have been collaborating for years, or you want to start a new relationship, we want to talk with you.
We can assist you with:
- Recruiting student interns
- Recruiting students for open jobs
- Setting up ongoing community-campus initiatives
- Posting job opportunities for students & alumni
How to Get Started:
- Directly post job opportunities on USMCareerConnections click here start the process.
- Directions on How to Post a Job, Internship or Volunteer experience to USMCareerConnections (pdf)
- USMCareerConnections Disclaimer
- USM 2018 Job Fair Information
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-228-8505
If you are interested in hosting an internship program with USM students, please contact us at email@example.com or 207-780-8505. You may also wish to review our Internship Resources for Business and Community Partners.
If you are an employer in Maine in a STEM field and looking for a fully funded intern, learn about our Career Exploration Internship Program
If you would like to grow or deepen your relationship with USM and highlight your business with our students, faculty, and alumni, please consider joining USM Corporate Partners. For more information, contact USM Employer Relationship Managers at firstname.lastname@example.org.