We build partnerships. We want to build one with you.
Our commitment is to mobilize USM students, faculty and staff to address community-identified needs in partnerships marked by respect, reciprocity, and mutual benefit. Whether we have been collaborating for years, or you want to start a new relationship, we want to talk with you.
We can assist you with:
- Connecting with our faculty on service-learning experiences
- Recruiting student interns
- Finding student volunteers
- Setting up ongoing community-campus initiatives
- Posting job opportunities for students & alumni
How to Get Started:
- Directly post job opportunities on USMCareerConnections click here start the process.
- Directions on How to Post a Job, Internship or Volunteer experience to USMCareerConnections (pdf)
- USMCareerConnections Disclaimer
- USM 2018 Job Fair Information
- Contact: Stacy Stewart at email@example.com or 207-228-8156
If you are interested in exploring internships, please contact Alexandra Platts at firstname.lastname@example.org or Norrie Crocker at email@example.com. You may also wish to review our Internship Resources for Business and Community Partners.
If you are an employer in Maine in a STEM field and looking for a fully funded intern, please click here to learn about our Canis Major (MEIF Funded) Internship program.
Before you contact us about a service learning partnership, you may wish to explore our Service-Learning Handbook for Community Partners, a very helpful resource that provides information on what to expect and how to make the most of your experience with USM Students, filled with a number of practical suggestions. You may reach us directly regarding service learning by calling 228-8284.
If you are looking to recruit a group volunteers for an upcoming event or ongoing opportunity, please fill out out Group Service Request Form. If you're looking for volunteers for a one-time only service event please fill out our Service Opportunity Request Form. To request your Service Opportunity to be listed on our page, click here!
To provide us with information on your needs, you may also complete our brief Partnership Interest Form, which will share information that is important in helping us find the right campus connections to begin a conversation.
If you would like to have something considered for promotion on our homepage such as an event, opportunity, or successful partnernship, please fill out the following Wild Card Promo Feature Request Form