Our focus is career education and professional development for students and alumni. We assist in the development of skills, knowledge, and experiences needed to begin a successful career. Career exploration is a process, so please utilize all the services we offer in person and on our website.
Take Advantage of Our Resources!
- NEW! 21st Century Skill Badges
- The global economy is changing—do you have the skills employers are looking for?
- Events to help you jumpstart your career
- Exploring and connecting majors to careers
- Your resume, cover letter, and online presence
- Job search strategies
- On-Campus Student Employment
- Coaching during career transitions
- Administering and interpreting career assessments
- Cultivating professional skills
Meet with a Career Advisor!
- Book an Appointment: http://careerhub.youcanbook.me
- Check this page for our seasonal walk-in hour schedule!
Questions? Comments? Feedback?
For more assistance, please contact USM Career & Employment Hub at email@example.com or (207) 228-8505.