Our focus is career education and professional development for students and alumni. We assist in the development of skills, knowledge, and experiences needed to begin a successful career. Career exploration is a process, so please take advantage of all of the services we offer in person and on our website. We assist with:
- Exploring and connecting majors to careers
- Coaching during career transitions
- Administering and interpreting career assessments
- Crafting a dynamic cover letter and resume
- Cultivating professional skills
- Developing job search strategies
Meet with a Career Advisor!
- Book an Appointment: http://careerhub.youcanbook.me
- Spring 2019 Walk-in Hours (Ending May 2nd)
- PORTLAND: Every Tuesday & Wednesday from 10-6 @ the Career Hub, Portland
- GORHAM: Fridays, 12:00 - 4:30, 119 Bailey Hall (Advising)
- LAC: 12:30 - 4:30 pm on the following dates: 4/22
- Summer 2019 Walk-in Hours (Beginning May 20th)
- PORTLAND: Every Tuesday & Wednesday from 10-4 in the Career Hub, Portland
Questions? Comments? Feedback? Use our Feedback Form to let us know!
For more assistance, please contact USM Career & Employment Hub at email@example.com or (207) 228-8505.