Our focus is career education and professional development for students and alumni. We assist in the development of skills, knowledge, and experiences needed to begin a successful career. Career exploration is a process, so please utilize all the services we offer in person and on our website.
Take Advantage of Our Resources!
Meet with a Career Advisor!
- Book an Appointment: http://careerhub.youcanbook.me
- Check this page for our seasonal drop-in hour schedule!
Upcoming Career Events
- Events to help you jumpstart your career
- Your resume, cover letter, and online presence (including LinkedIn)
- NEW! 21st Century Skill Badges
- The global economy is changing—do you have the skills employers are looking for?
Internship & Job Opportunities
- Check out these alumni owned businesses!
- Receive coaching during career transitions
- Take a personality/career assessment
- Cultivate professional skills
Questions? Comments? Feedback?
For more assistance, please contact USM Career & Employment Hub at firstname.lastname@example.org or (207) 228-8505.