We use USMCareerConnections to post jobs, internships and volunteer experiences for students and alumni. To see a list of current postings click on a link below:
The Career Advising materials have been created to assist you in supporting students as they learn about themselves, identify and explore potential occupations, create academic and career goals, develop an effective strategy to realize their goals and prepare for the life after college.
We are here to help develop community connections for you and your students. Explore the areas in which we provide support below to find best practices, tools, useful links and other resources.
- Career Services in the Classroom
- Career Tools
- Faculty Development & Funding Support
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Alternative Spring Break Advisor Application
- Fall 2014 Internship Placements and Courses
- Learning Contract Template for a Service-Learning Course
- Publishing Outlets for Service-Learning & Community-Based Research
- Undergraduate Research Journals
- USM Service-Learning Course Listing
Campus Compact Reports:
- Executive Summary- STEM Engaging Initiatives
- Higher Education STEM Report
- Secondary Schools STEM Report
Report your service-learning course - Collected information about USM's community engagement is published annually in our year-end reports. Help us include your work and your students' service-learning work by completing the brief Community Engagement Report at the end of each semester.