Interviewing for a job is an exciting component of the career planning process. This is a time for you to get to know the employer, the company and the environment. It is also an opportunity for the employer to understand what skills, abilities, and qualifications you would bring to the position.
- Interviewing - Preparation for before, during and after the interview
- Interviewing - The How-to’s of Traditional & Behavioral Questions
- The Skype Interview - Here's Your Guide to Getting it Right
- Potential Interview Questions
- Questions to Ask the Interviewer
- Interview Research: How to better prepare for your next interview! Check out how a few minutes online can get you set for interview success.
Researching a Company
Researching a company can help you prepare for interviews. Doing a little research about a company before an interview or job fair can help you stand out from the crowd of other applicants, and give you insights into the organizational culture and industry operating conditions. Begin your research now!
Dress for Success
Your attire is a statement of who you are and how you want to be perceived. Dressing appropriately for an interview demonstrates that you have a working knowledge of the industry for which you want to be employed. Dress for Success!
Job Offers & Acceptance
You have been offered a job, now what? Employers expect professionals to negotiate; it’s all part of the hiring process. It’s how you demonstrate your worth to an organization, and how an organization acknowledges that worth! Learn how to negotiate.