The USM Career & Employment Hub in collaboration with USM’s Corporate Partners, Project>Login and Live & Work in Maine, is proud to present:
Ready, Set, Intern!: An Internship Matching Fair!
Thursday, October 26th 4:00 PM -6:00 PM **Please note this event start promptly at 4:00 PM**
Abromson Center, on the USM Portland Campus
All MAJORS are WELCOME!
Employers have specifically mentioned the following majors:
Biochemistry | Biology | Business | Chemistry (BS) | Communication | Computer Science | Cyber Security | Engineering | Geography (GIS) | Information Technology | Math | Mechanical Engineering | Media Studies | Physics | Technology Management |
What are the Benefits of Attending the Internship Matching Fair?
- Customized networking in a familiar environment
- Learn about paid meaningful work experiences
If YOU complete an Intern Ready! Workshop you will receive three personalized benefits:
- Recommendations on relevant internship opportunities.
- An invitation to meet employers 30 minutes prior the event (3:30-4:00)
- An Intern Ready! name tag that indicates you are Internship Ready!
- Register for an Intern Ready! Workshop (click here)
Employers attending the Ready, Set, Intern!: An Internship Matching Fair (Updated 10/24/2017)
Internship Position Descriptions **please note as employers are sending descriptions they are being added
- Acadia Business Advisors
- Acadia Insurance
- Adoptive and Foster Families of Maine
- Ameriprise Financial
- Bangor Savings Bank
- Cirrus Systems, Inc.
- Collaborative for Perpetual Innovation
- Creative Work Systems
- Culter Institute for Health and Social Policy
- Green Energy Maine
- KMA HR Consulting
- NBT Solutions
- OceanView at Falmouth
- O'Donal's Nursery
- Portland Community Squash
- Portland SeaDogs
- Risk Placement Services, Inc.
- SequelCare of Maine
- SMRT Inc
- Spectrum Healthcare Partners
- Susan L. Curtis Foundation
- Tilson Tech
- Tyler Technologies
- Vantage Point Recruiting
If you have any questions please contact Stacy Stewart, Coordinator of Career Services, at (207) 228-8156 or firstname.lastname@example.org.