The office of Community Engagement and Career Development asks USM students and faculty to report community-based work. Your information will be sent directly to a member of our staff. We appreciate being kept informed about your work as it helps us better tell the story of engaged learning at USM.
Students & Student Group Leaders: If you participate in co-curricular community service/volunteer activities at local organizations, please help USM track and share your efforts by filling out the brief Volunteer Report at the end of the semester or the end of your service project, whichever comes first.
Faculty: If you teach a service-learning course or courses, please complete the Service-Learning Course Report at the end of each semester.
- 2016-2017 CECD Annual Report Summary
- 2016-2017 CECD Career Services Report
- 2016-2017 CECD Internship Report
- 2016-2017 CECD Service-Learning & Volunteering Report
- 2015-2016 CECD Annual Report
- 2014-2015 CECD Annual Report
- 2013-2014 CECD Annual Report
- 2012-2013 CECD Annual Report
- Spring 2016 Academic Internship Placements and Hours
- Empoyer Internship Survey for 2015-2016 Internships
- Student Internship Survey for Fall 2015 Internships
- Fall 2015 Academic Internship Placements and Hours
- Summer 2015 Academic Internship Placements and Hours
- Spring 2015 Academic Internship Placements and Hours
- 2015 USM Job Fair report
- Fall 2014 Academic Internship Placements and Hours