USM Job & Internship Board is an online job board where students and alumni can browse and apply for full-time, part-time, work-study, department-funded, internship, and volunteer opportunities.
- Log in to your USM MyCampus Portal
- Click the Job Board on the upper left in the "launchpad."
- Click here for more information about how to build your profile on USM Job & Internship Board and start exploring jobs.
- Log in at https://usm-maine-csm.symplicity.com/students/
- Your username is the first part of your @maine.edu email address.
Filter by Job Type
From the home page, scroll down on the right-hand side of the screen for "Jobs, Internships, & Service." There, you can search postings by work study, department funded, internships, full-time, part-time, or volunteer.
Beware of Job Scams
While the Career & Employment Hub works hard to verify the legitimacy of each employer that posts to USM Job & Internship Board, it is important to remain vigilant. See our tips on how to spot a job scam and what to do if you are victim of one.
USM Student Employment
Working on-campus during your time at USM is a great way to incorporate real-life professional experiences into your education. Navigating on-campus employment can be confusing, but the Career & Employment Hub is here to help with Federal Work Study vs. Department Funded student jobs, how to find available positions, and more. Click here for details.
If you are having trouble logging in, please contact us at email@example.com.