Expert Advice from Leading Recruiters - Available ANYTIME, ALL THE TIME 24-7
20 NEW career related videos that will teach you WHAT to WEAR, SAY, AND DO…BEFORE You INTERVIEW!
Click on the links below to learn more...
Starting the Job Search
- Getting Started: Some quick tips to get your job search started in the right direction!
- Who Am I: What sets you apart from other candidates, why are you UNIQUE?
- Internship to Job Offer: Tips on taking the skills you learned during your internship to the next level.
- Keep Communication Professional: How do you stay professional in the workplace? Watch this video to see what the recruiters say!
- Benefits of Summer Internships: Don’t waste your summers. Summers are often ideal occasions to do internships.
- Convert Your Internship into a Job: Be sure to invest time up front to reap the benefits later!
Resumes & Cover Letters
- Make Your Resume POP: With only 15 seconds to make an impression on employers in your resume, find out how to get noticed and WOW them!
- Keyword Search Matters: Employers weed out resumes based on key words; your skills NEED to be correctly worded to stay in the game!
- The Cover Letter: A cover letter is usually a required and important part of an application! Here's some cover letter tips and tricks!
- Email Etiquette: Professionalism is crucial when e-mailing a potential employer, watch to find out what is appropriate!
Networking & Your Personal Brand
- Importance of Networking: Building a network is almost as important as building a resume. Learn more about the importance of networking here!
- Interview Research: How to better prepare for your next interview! Check out how a few minutes online can get you set for interview success
- The Interview: Got a big interview coming up? Check out our tips for everything from what to wear to what to say
- Behavioral Interviewing: This type of interviewing is becoming increasingly popular among employers. Learn what it is and how to best prepare!
- Interview the Interviewer: Learn HOW to interview the interviewer and the important questions to ask!
- Interview Follow Up: The stressful part is over with, watch and learn what to do next!
Social Media & Job Search
- Perils of Social Networking: Why cleaning up your “social media” image should be a top priority during the job search!
- Why Be LinkedIn: Don’t be LinkedOUT—why LinkedIN may be the “in” during your job search.
Salary & Negotiation
- The Salary Question: Pick a number, any number? Find out HOW to know the right starting salary.