- Commencement will be held at the Cross Insurance Arena (formerly the Cumberland County Civice Center) in Portland, Maine on Saturday, May 9, 2015 at 9:00 AM.
- Faculty marching in this years Commencement ceremony are requested to be at the Cross Insurance Arena by 8:15 AM.
- Regalia can be ordered through the USM Bookstore.
- This year, tickets are required for all faculity and staff participating in or volunteering at Commencement, and for those who wish to attend the ceremony as a guest.
- Please remember to bring your ticket and regalia with you on May 9th if you have your own regalia or have already picked it up from the Bookstore.
- No large bags or backpacks will be allowed in the Cross Insurance Arena.
- Free parking for faculty and staff is available in the J.B. Brown lot at 66 Danforth St. in Portland with shuttle service to and from the Civic Center beginning at 7:30 AM.
- Additional free parking is available in the USM parking garage on the Portland campus. Shuttle busses will run continuously between the Woodbury Campus Center and the Cross Insurance Arena beginning at 7:15 AM and again after the ceremony ends.
- Apply to Graduate
- Inviting Guests
- Faculty & Staff Regalia
- Graduating Student Regalia,
& Diploma Frames
- Senior Week 2015 details Coming Soon!
- 2015 Graduating Seniors Survey
- Additional Graduating Seniors' Events
- 2015 Commencement Committee
- Details for Graduates
- Details for Faculty/Staff
- 2015 Order of Exercises
- 2015 Commencement Speaker
- Photography at Commencement
- Academic Dress & USM History
- USM Alumni Association