Details for Faculty/Staff
- Commencement will be held at the Cross Insurance Arena (formerly the Cumberland County Civic Center) in Portland, Maine on Saturday, May 13, 2017 at 9:00 AM.
- Faculty marching in this year's Commencement ceremony are requested to be at the Cross Insurance Arena by 8:15 AM.
- Regalia can be ordered through the USM Bookstore.
- Tickets are required for all faculity and staff participating in or volunteering at Commencement, and for those who wish to attend the ceremony as a guest. Tickets can be reserved and printed online starting March 1st (a link to the ticket reservation system will be displayed under "Quick Links" on the Commencement web page).
- Please remember to bring your ticket with you on May 13th.
- Please remember to bring your regalia with you on May 13th if you have your own regalia or have already picked it up from the Bookstore.
- No large bags or backpacks will be allowed in the Cross Insurance Arena.
- Due to limited space on the J.B. Brown lot at 66 Danforth Street, faculty and staff are encouraged to park in the USM parking garage on the Portland campus. Shuttle buses will run continuously between the Woodbury Campus Center and the Cross Insurance Arena beginning at 7:15 AM and again after the ceremony ends.
- Free parking for faculty and staff will still be available in the J.B. Brown lot at 66 Danforth St. in Portland. The shuttle service to and from the J.B. Brown lot to the Cross Insurance Arena begins at 7:30.