- Commencement will be held at the Cross Insurance Arena (formerly the Cumberland County Civice Center) in Portland, Maine on Saturday, May 9, 2015 at 9 a.m.
- Faculty marching in this years Commencement are asked to be at the Civic Center no later than 8:15 a.m.
- Regalia can be ordered through the Bookstore.
- Please remember to bring your Regalia with you if you have decided to pick it up prior to May 10th or you own your own.
- No large bags or backpacks will be allowed.
- Free faculty and staff parking is available in the J.B. Brown lot at 66 Danforth St., Portland with shuttle service to and from the Civic Center beginning at 7:30 a.m. Additional free parking is available at USM's parking garage (enter via Surrenden Street). Shuttle busses will run continuously from the Woodbury Campus Center lot to the Civic Center and back beginning at 7:15 a.m.
- Apply to Graduate
- Apply to be the 2015 Commencement Speaker
- Graduation Announcements/Invitations
- Faculty & Staff Regalia
- Graduating Student Regalia,
& Diploma Frames
- Senior Week 2015 details Coming Soon!
- 2015 Graduating Seniors Survey
- Additional Graduating Seniors' Events
- 2015 Commencement Committee
- Details for Graduates
- Details for Faculty/Staff
- 2015 Order of Exercises
- 2015 Commencement Speaker
- Photography at Commencement
- Academic Dress & USM History
- USM Alumni Association