- Commencement will be held at the Cross Insurance Arena (formerly the Cumberland County Civic Center) in Portland, Maine on Saturday, May 14, 2016 at 9:00 AM.
- Faculty marching in this years Commencement ceremony are requested to be at the Cross Insurance Arena by 8:15 AM.
- Regalia can be ordered through the USM Bookstore.
- Tickets are required for all faculity and staff participating in or volunteering at Commencement, and for those who wish to attend the ceremony as a guest. Tickets can be reserved and printed online starting March 1st (a link to the ticket reservation system will be displayed under "Quick Links" on the Commencement web page).
- Please remember to bring your ticket with you on May 14th.
- Please remember to bring your regalia with you on May 14th if you have your own regalia or have already picked it up from the Bookstore.
- No large bags or backpacks will be allowed in the Cross Insurance Arena.
- Free parking for faculty and staff is available in the J.B. Brown lot at 66 Danforth St. in Portland with shuttle service to and from the Civic Center beginning at 7:30 AM.
- Additional free parking is available in the USM parking garage on the Portland campus. Shuttle busses will run continuously between the Woodbury Campus Center and the Cross Insurance Arena beginning at 7:15 AM and again after the ceremony ends.
- Apply to Graduate
- Commencement Ticket Reservations
- Inviting Guests
- Faculty & Staff Regalia
- Graduating Student Regalia,
& Diploma Frames
- 2016 Commencement Committee