University of Southern Maine
Communication and Media Studies Department
126 Bedford Street
Portland, ME 04104-9300
- July 18 – July 22: 10:00 – 5:00 PM
July 19: 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
July 25 onward: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Closed July 27 for training.
Papers for professors may be left in the mail slot on the front door at 126 Bedford Street or sent through US mail at the above address. Please contact your professor to let her/him know that you've left a paper.
- Daniel Panici, Associate Professor and Chair, 207-780-5970
Office hours by appointment (email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment)
- Stephanie Towns, Administrative Specialist, email@example.com, 207-228-8438
Office hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Communication: Maureen Ebben, firstname.lastname@example.org, 207-780-5617 (email preferred)
- Media Studies: David Pierson, email@example.com, 207-780-5898 (email preferred)
If you need immediate assistance, contact the CAHS Dean's office:
CAHS Dean’s Office
228 Deering Avenue
Questions about applying to USM? Contact the Office of Admissions.
To submit questions or comments to the Communications and Media Studies Department, please complete the form below.
(Starred items (*) are required.)