Plan a successful event with the professional event planners of USM Conference Services. We will help you develop and carry out an event with every logistical detail in place. We’ll work with you at USM or at another venue of your choice, in Maine or out of state.
We plan over 450 events each year and have worked with organizations from all over Maine, the US, and other countries. We also work with any size event – from a board meeting for seven trustees to a national conference for thousands. View the list of clients we have worked with over the past five years.
Depending on your needs, we can provide any or all of the following services:
- Space at USM- Choose the right venue for your event. USM gives you choices on three campuses – Portland, Gorham, and Lewiston-Auburn. Spaces range from the popular and spacious Hannaford Hall to classrooms of all shapes and sizes as well as gyms, board rooms, auditoriums, seminar rooms, and overnight rooms.
Free parking is available on all three campuses.
- Catering-Select the perfect menu for your participant from a wide range of options. Whether it’s a simple coffee break, professional luncheon, cocktail reception or an elegant dinner, USM catering can do it all. The food is delicious and the presentation is impressive and polished.
- Registration Services-Provide your participants with the ease of our one-step, online registration system backed by excellent customer service. Available for events on or off campus.
- Logistics & Planning- To develop successful meetings or events, you need a combination of skills and expertise. Good logistical planning is one of the most crucial aspects of meeting delivery. USM’s meeting planners have over forty years of combined experience. You'll be working with event planners who:
- Act as a reliable and flexible resource
- Respond to the challenges and needs of the event
- Have a proven record of success managing meetings
- Provides creative budget-conscience solutions
- Continually strive to exceed our customers' expectations
- Earned ACCED-I Collegiate Conference and Events Professional Certifications
The University of Maine System does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, including transgender status and gender expression, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information or veteran’s status in employment, education, and all other programs and activities. Please contact Lynda Dec, CHRO & Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity, and Title IX support for USM 45 Exeter Street, Portland, ME, 207.262.7911, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or concerns.