What Does it Mean to be a USM Corporate Partner?
As part of this action-oriented community, you will have a variety of ways to get involved with the University of Southern Maine. All USM Corporate Partners receive the following benefits:
- Employer relationship manager assigned to your company, who will serve as your point person and help connect you to a wide variety of opportunities at USM.
- Exclusive invitations to 8-10 USM Corporate Partners events (ticket amounts indicated below). The Corporate Partners community is built on a foundation of regular programming which showcases opportunities and issues facing the local and business community and opportunities for the community and university to tackle them together.
- Opportunities to get directly involved with USM students: mentoring and networking with students at USM Corporate Partners events, as well as hosting job shadows, interns and apprentices.
- Special communications: regular updates including calendar of USM on-campus events of interest and opportunities to engage and partner with USM students, faculty, and programs.
- Be first to know “insider information” about opportunities to engage and partner with University of Southern Maine relevant to your business, such as new tuition reimbursement policies, employee educational opportunities including professional and continuing education programs, undergraduate and graduate programs, job fairs, etc.
- First access to USM Speakers’ Bureau: list of prospective faculty speakers for your organization (currently in development)
Corporate Partners is rebuilding its committee structure. You will have even more opportunities to get involved and shape the USM Corporate Partners community in the future!
Annual Membership Dues and Benefits
Starting in 2016-17, 100 percent of net proceeds from USM Corporate Partners will benefit USM student scholarships, with a particular emphasis on facilitating internship and engaged learning opportunities. To this end, USM Corporate Partners is introducing a tiered membership structure.
Corporate Partners Dues and Sponsorship Levels
- Friends of Corporate Partners (retired, out of workforce): $175 (includes one ticket/CP event)
- Sole proprietors: $350 (two tickets/CP event)
- Small employers (50 or less employees in Maine): $500 (three tickets/CP event)
- Large employer (over 50 employees in Maine): $1,000 (four tickets/CP event)
- Program sponsorship + annual dues: $2,500-$5,000 (variety of packages available)
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.