- Participation in the eight breakfast events each season:
September - November and January - May.
- Opportunity to bring up to eight guests to each event. Reserved seating is available.
- Option to sponsor an event for an additional investment to gain exposure for your company.
Corporate Partner Membership offers opportunities to:
- Shape the future of education in Maine
- Support your company's business growth and prosperity
- Meet qualified prospective candidates for employment
- Find education and training programs for employees
- Provide business insight to curriculum development
- Improve selection of part-time, intern, and co-op employees
- Keep current with trends in business, the economy, and education
- Enhance the positive image of your company
- Create business solutions
- Stimulate personal growth
These are accomplished through:
- Networking with USM senior management and faculty, southern Maine business leaders, and USM students
- Breakfast meetings with dynamic guest speakers
- Advocacy roles to the legislature, business community, and community at large
- Fostering one-on-one and group partnerships and relationships
- Invitations to USM events and programs
- USM Corporate Partners Web Page
Additional Benefits Include:
- USM will offer Corporate Partners a 20% discount on your first rental of Hannaford Hall. For more information contact Sherry Phillips at 780-5961 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- USM Athletic Pass good for all home regular season games, not post season games. Passes are only required for indoor sports, outdoor games are free. Seasonal program guides can be mailed directly to you upon request. Call 228-8395 to request a guide and/or pass or visit the website.
- Discount of 20% on all imprinted USM clothing and giftware at the USM Bookstores on the Portland and Lewiston-Auburn campuses.
- Library Cards provide access to the Glickman Family Library on the Portland campus.