178 Science Building, C-Wing - Dean's Office, 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday thru Friday.
- James Graves, Dean
- Pam Hartford for CSTH financial matters
- Bonnie Stearns for CSTH academic matters
- Susan Taylor for CSTH human resource matters
- Department of Applied Medical Sciences
- Department of Biological Sciences
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Physics
- Southworth Planetarium
65 Exeter Street
- Department of Environmental Science
- Department of Geosciences
- Department of Mathematics and Statistics
Costello Sports Complex
John Mitchell Center
- Dean's Office by appointment only
- Dean and Associate Dean by appointment
- Dean's office technical staff
- Department of Engineering
- Department of Technology
- School of Nursing
244 and 286 Water Street: Epidemiology teams from the Department of Applied Medical Sciences and School of Nursing, in cooperative agreements with the Maine Center of Disease Control and Prevention, work in Augusta. The School of Nursing regional epidemiologists work throughout the state as well as Augusta.
Student Services on three campuses, Portland, Gorham, and Lewiston-Auburn:
Faculty advisors and administrative personnel have office hours in each department.
See also Office of Admission for information about enrolling at USM.