- Master's Degree, Community Planning & Development, University of Southern Maine
- Graduate Certificate, Applied Research & Evaluation Methods, University of Southern Maine
- Bachelor of Arts, English, University of Southern Maine
Amy Geren has analytic, statistical, and evaluative experience in local government, nonprofit, and private business. She has co-authored several publications for the International Downtown Association on topics related to the challenges of urban communities, and she has experience speaking and presenting at state, national, and international urban place management, public health, and public art conferences on topics like safety and security in urban environments, building collaborative partnerships, multi-modal transportation, and affordable housing.
When not working, Amy is hard to find – solo hiking, camping, and kayaking in Maine’s abundant open spaces and waterways.
Areas of Expertise
- Data Analysis and Visualization
- Program Evaluation
- Strategic Planning
- Survey Design and Analysis
- Technical Writing