Disability & Aging staff are committed to helping older adults and adults with disabilities live healthy, active, secure, and engaged lives. Working closely with federal/ state policy makers, we provide technical assistance, conduct evaluations, identify best practices, and perform policy analysis work.
Below is a sample list of current Disability & Aging projects:
- Certified Peer Support Specialist Certification Program
- Costs of Elder Abuse
- Dual Eligibility Evaluation
- Maine Council on Aging Summit
- Maine Health Alzheimer's Evaluation
- Mental Health Rehabilitation Technician (MHRT) Certification Program