The Population Health and Health Policy staff conduct policy-driven research, evaluation, policy analysis, and technical assistance focusing on the public health system and the delivery of healthcare services. The work of PHHP covers a broad range of areas, including healthcare access, epidemiology, rural health, health informatics, substance use, patient safety, and health care reform.
Below is a sample list of current Population Health & Health Policy projects:
- Flex Monitoring Team
- Maine Lung Cancer Coalition
- Maine Public Health Institute (MePHI)
- Maine Rural Health Research Center
- Northern New England Clinical and Translational Research Network
- Oxford County Wellness Collaborative
- Survey Research Center
Please contact Judy Tupper, Director, for more information: email@example.com
Review Population Health and Health Policy Research and Publications.