Need help with Food Security? The Campus Food Pantry is here for you!
We are a FREE on campus resource committed to helping USM community members achieve ongoing food security and peace of mind when it comes to thinking about their next meal.
Fall 2021 Hours
Portland, 102 Bedford Street, end of driveway
Tuesday 10am - 4:00pm
Wednesday 10am - 3:00pm
Thursday 10am - 4:00pm
Gorham, Brooks Student Center, in UCU Den
Monday 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Wednesday 2:00pm - 6:00pm
Friday 10am - 2:30pm
Open during Library hours
We offer choose your own and pre-order bags of food! Shop during open hours or submit your order on Monday for same week pick up.
Fill out the CFP ORDER FORM to order a bag of groceries!
Is there a cost or requirement to access the Campus Food Pantry (CFP)?
NO! We are a FREE resource! The CFP operates on a self-assessed need basis. Only a USM ID is needed.
Who can access the Campus Food Pantry?
USM Students or Community Members (faculty, staff) with a USM ID Card can access the CFP and recieve food.
Where is the Campus Food Pantry?
Portland: 102 Bedford Street
Gorham: Lower Brooks Student Center
What will you find at the Campus Food Pantry*?
- Multi-Use Items: Pasta, Sauce, Condiments, Peanut Butter, Jelly, Pickles, Rice, Beans, Cereal
- Single-Use Items: Tuna, MacNCheese, Ramen, Canned Vegetables, Soup, Instant meals & sides
- Ready to Eat: Apple Sauce, Fruit Cups, Crackers, Snacks, Energy Bars
- Beverages: Coffee, Tea, Milk, Juice
- Personal Care: Soap, Tampons, Deodorant, Dental Essentials, Hair & Skin Care products
- Household Supplies: Food Storage, Detergent, Can Openers, Toilet Paper, and other Basics
- Cool Zone: Yogurt, Milk, Dairy, Fruit, Vegetables, Cheese
- Fro Zone: Meals, Meat, Veggies
AND much more!
*All sections include dietary responsive alteratives for gluten free, vegan, dairy free, nut free, and other by request.
Our wish list can be found here!
Provide Monetary Support:
Make a Gift online.
Email questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org