Need help with Food Security? The Campus Food Pantry is here for you!
We are committed to helping USM community members achieve ongoing food security and peace of mind when it comes to thinking about their next meal.
Summer 2021 Hours -
Tuesday 10am - 3:00pm
Wednesday 10am - 3:00pm
Thursday 10am - 12pm
Gorham (pre-order only)
Thursday 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Open during Library hours
We offer pre-order bags of food! Submit your order on Monday for same-week pick up.
Confirmations will be sent to your maine.edu email
Who can access the Campus Food Pantry?
USM Students or Community Members (faculty, staff) with a USM ID Card can access the CFP. The Pantry operates on a self-assessed need basis. There are no eligibility requirements.
*We ask that you bring your USM ID card to access the pantry or provide your Student ID #. No personal information is collected.
Where is the Campus Food Pantry?
The largest CFP is located at 102 Bedford Street on the Portland Campus. Find us at the end of the driveway.
A Pre-Order pick up option is available at our Gorham location in the Brooks Student Center. Find us in the UCU Den.
LAC Students can find the CFP in the Library *Inventory is limited
If you need more support, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What will Students find at the Campus Food Pantry*?
- Multi-Use Items: Pasta, Sauce, Condiments, Peanut Butter, Jelly, Pickles, Rice, Beans, Cereal
- Single-Use Items: Tuna, Mac N Cheese, Ramen, Canned Vegetables, Soup, Instant sides
- Ready to Eat: Apple Sauce, Fruit Cups, Crackers, Fruit Snacks, Energy Bars
- Personal Care: Soap, Tampons, Deodorant, Dental Essentials, Hair & Skin Care products
- Household Supplies: Food Storage, Detergent, Can Openers, Toilet Paper, and other Basics
- Cool Zone: Rotating Dairy, fruit, vegetables & other perishable
- Fro Zone: Meals, Meat, Veggies and more!
*All sections include dietary responsive alteratives for gluten free, vegan, dairy free, nut free, and other requests.
Donations & Ways to Help:Donate Items: The needs of the pantry changes on a regular basis.
- Non-perishable unexpired canned and boxed foods (rice, vegetables, soup, coffee, cereal, pasta sauce)
- New/Unopened Personal Care items (dental care products, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, soap)
- Household Supplies (tin foil, sandwich bags, dish soap, detergent, toilet paper)
- Our wish list can be found here!
Provide Monetary Support:
Email questions to: email@example.com