(The Spring 2014 Schedule of Classes and registration materials will be available on MaineStreet no later than November 4, 2013.)
- Registrar's Office Enrollment Services Fall 2013 Newsletter
- Registrar's Office Spring 2014 Advance Registration Schedule with Advising Information
- Spring 2014 Advance Registration begins: 11/12/2013 12:00 noon (matriculated students only with 120+ credits)
- Non-degree / non-matriculated student registration begins: 11/25/2013 6:00 am
USM Winter 2013-2014 Course Listing (sorry–no Economics courses offered during this Winter 2013-2014 session).
- Winter Session is a 4-week Online term
- Payment is due at the time of registration
- Winter Registration process
PLEASE note: students can enroll for a maximum of 4.5 credit hours.
Online Course: delivered in an online format at least 75% of the time. USM uses the web-based course management system, Blackboard. There may be on-site (face-to-face) meetings.
Any questions? Find answers at: Distance Learning FAQs.
(The Fall 2013 Schedule of Classes and registration materials will be available on MaineStreet no later than April 1, 2013.)
- Registrar's Office Enrollment Services Spring 2013 Newsletter
- Registrar's Office Fall 2013 Advance Registration Schedule with Advising Information
- FALL 2013 Advance Registration begins: 4/10/2013 12:00 noon (matriculated students only with 120+ credits)
- Non-degree / non-matriculated student registration begins: 4/22/2013 6:00 am
- Online or on campus (Open registristration begins March 2013)
- Economics Course Listing
- Economics Online Courses
- Complete USM Summer Course Listing
- Summer Registration process
Online Tutorial on Activating your MaineStreet Student Account.
E-checks are accepted through MaineStreet
(E-checks are free of processing fees!)
Credit and Debit cards (Mastercard, American Express, or Discover) are accepted through MaineStreet only.
A 2.75% processing fee is applied.
Search for Courses Online:
- Go to the "MaineStreet" link on the USM website and click on "Class Search"
- You will be prompted to give the institution's name and the semester in which you want to search.
Online Tutorial on how to search for courses.
Register for Courses Online:
- To register for courses online, you will need an account in the university system. If you have taken a course at any UMS campus within the last 7–10 years you will have an account in the system. If you do not know what your username and password are, please contact the USM HelpDesk.
- If you have never taken classes at any UMS location, you will need to contact the USM Registrar's Office and they will create an account for you.
- Once you have an account, you can register online in MaineStreet.