ESP Internship Report Format
- Length: 6-8 pages, double-spaced.
- Cover Sheet 12 (twelve) point type centered
- Introduction: Mission statement or background of the host organization.
- Objective of Internship: What was the purpose of your internship?
- Methods, Skills, and Technology: Describe the methods, skills, and any new technologies you learned about and/or used to carry out the work or project.
- Results: Discuss the overall results of the internship. For example, I am (am not) interested in pursuing this career path because...; discussion of your new insights into the field; challenges in theoretical versus practical application; observations of organizational functions; the interaction between scientists and non-scientists; and recommendations for future jobs.
- References: Use APA formatting style.