Sarah received her M.S. in Biology from USM focusing on animal behavior and her B.S. in Animal Bioscience from Penn State University.
She has worked at the Philadelphia Zoo and York's Wild Kingdom as an animal caretaker and public education specialist.
Sarah teaches the following courses at USM:
- ESP 102 Fundamentals of Environmental Science Lab
- ESP 125 Environmental Ecology Lab
- BIO 112 Practical Human Anatomy and Physiology I
- BIO 212 Practical Human Anatomy and Physiology II
- BIO 106 Laboratory Biology
Sarah's research focus is on comparing contracepted deer to non-contracepted deer to verify natural behaviors were still intact if contraception is used to control wild populations.