The health and well-being of students, faculty and staff, and visitors to our campus is of paramount importance. All decisions and actions pertaining to our return to campus are grounded in protecting all members of the USM community from the spread of the novel Coronavirus.
Classes will begin as scheduled on August 31. In-person instruction will end and residence halls will close on Wednesday, November 25 — the day before Thanksgiving. The final two weeks of the semester and exams will occur remotely as scheduled.
- See the archive of weekly Health Huskies Updates
- See What to Do This Weekend near the Gorham Campus
- Read a message from USM President Glenn Cummings
- Read our Return to Campus Plan
- Read our COVID-19 Alert Protocol (When USM will notify the campus community about cases.)
- Read the Healthy Huskies Promise
- See frequently requested office contact information and hours of operation
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have questions related to our return to campus — or anything else — the Dean of Students Office is serving as the ombudsperson to answer or direct questions to campus experts. Please complete our form to share your questions.
- Browse FAQs for Current Students
- View FAQs by Category: