The health and well-being of students, faculty and staff is of paramount importance. All decisions and actions pertaining to our return to campus are grounded in protecting all members of the USM community from the spread of the novel Coronavirus.
Classes will begin as scheduled on August 31. In-person instruction will end and residence halls will close on Wednesday, November 25 — the day before Thanksgiving. The final two weeks of the semester and exams will occur remotely as scheduled.
- See the archive of weekly Healthy Huskies Updates to students
- Read a message from President of USM Glenn Cummings
- Read our Return to Campus Plan
- Read our COVID-19 Alert Protocol (When USM will notify the campus community about cases.)
- Read the Healthy Huskies Promise
- See frequently requested office phone numbers and hours of operation
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have questions about our Fall 2020 plan to return to campus, please contact Alexander Porteous, USM’s Chief Operating Officer and COVID-19 Ombudsperson.
- Browse FAQs for Parents & Families
- View FAQs by Category: