- MSEE Coursework, Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
- B.S. Electrical Engineering, University of Southern Maine, 1993
- B.A. Art, University of Southern Maine, 1989
Scott Harding’s professional background includes manufacturing automation, motion control, embedded systems, VLSI design, and microprocessor design. He has expertise in high-speed custom CMOS microprocessor circuit design as well as application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) design using Verilog. His experience also includes motion control systems design for manufacturing automation. He has an interest in energy conservation and his background includes the application of various low-power and energy saving techniques in ASIC designs. He has been employed with or consulted with the following companies:
- Electro Static Technology: robotics, motion control, and manufacturing automation.
- Texas Instruments, Inc.: DRAM integrated circuit design.
- Hewlett-Packard Co.: high-speed custom CMOS circuit design for Intel’s Itanium microprocessor.
- Western Digital: ASIC hard drive controller design.
- Agilent Technologies: ASIC network analyzer design.
- Cadence Design Systems: Electronic Design Automation software.
- Nextwave Broadband: low-power design for a mobile broadband device.
- Burlington Memory Technologies: DRAM integrated circuit design.
- Digeo Interactive: consumer video product design.
- Maine Public Broadcasting Network: Electrical Engineer.
- Halton Systems: Electrical Engineer.
- Central Maine Power Co.: Electrical Engineer.