The EAP is a free, voluntary and confidential service provided by Cigna.
The EAP provides employees, retirees and their household members with assessments, consultations and referrals to resources. The EAP is designed to assist you in dealing with a wide variety of personal matters, such as:
- Alcohol and substance abuse
- Family and marital matters
- Child care and elderly care matters
- Financial and legal concerns
- Violence and domestic violence
Visit the University of Maine System EAP site for more information.
- EAP Overview for University of Maine System Employees
- 2020 EAP Wellness Webcasts
- Manager's Guide: Offering On-site EAP Services
- Instructions for accessing EAP information on myCigna.com