*Please note - Due to UMS increased web page security, system forms can only be accessed by your MaineStreet Password and Login.
To ensure payroll forms are processed in a timely manner, please send all actions to email@example.com.
Tel.: (207) 581-9104
Fax: (207) 561-3456
**New link to forms:
- Bargaining Unit Grievance Forms - Labor Relations / Collective Bargaining
- Confidentiality Policy
- Confidentiality Statement - USM
- Employee Departure Notification
- Exit Interview
- I-9 Form
- I-9 Instructions
- Injury Report
- Part time faculty manual contract (labeled "part time faculty & overload")
- Performance Management process forms
- Personnel Data - Update Supervisor, etc.
- PIP Hourly Employees - with guidance
- PIP Salaried Employees - with guidance
- Position Description Questionnaire - PDQ - Compensation
- Student Employee Break Waiver Form
- Student Employee Job Termination
- Time Sheet - Only for use if MaineStreet is unavailable.
- USM Foundation donation form for payroll deduction
- W-4 Federal revised 2017
- W-4 Non-Resident Alien Instructions #1392
- W-4 State of Maine revised October 2016
- Web Authorization - For hiring students
- Withholding Allowance Variance Certificate
Do you have an employee leaving campus employment? Here is the information you need for departing employees: