Office of International Programs

Financial Issues

International students and/or family members abroad who wish to make payments to USM or UMaine Law for an international  student should utilize the website TransferMate or Flywire. You can find links to both options on our Student Accounts webpage. 

International students seeking scholarships should visit the USM Scholarships page to learn more about available scholarships and eligibility guidelines.