Inviting Your Family
Inviting your family for graduation ceremonies or a summer visit? Need a letter for them to submit with their tourist visa application? Please send an e-mail to email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name & student number
- Your major
- Semester you first started at USM
- Anticipated graduation date
- Phone number and/or e-mail in case we have question.
In order to prepare the necessary letter(s) we need the following information about each family member.
- Name (first and last)
- Relationship (mother, brother, cousin)
- Date of birth
- Place of birth: please include city and country
We also need to know the following for the purposes of writing the letter.
- Anticipated Dates of Visit
- Purpose of the visit
- Where will the visitor apply for their visa (city/state/country of embassy or consulate).
Note: This is not the same as bring a spouse or depending on an F-2 or J-2 visa. If this is what you want to do please contact the International Office for more information.