Due to the COVID-19 public health emergency, beginning March 18th and continuing through May 17th, the USM Office of International Programs will be operating remotely. That means that staff will not be available in the office for face to face meetings, but we will still be available to assist you through a variety of other methods.
The best way to reach us during this temporary break is via the e-mail addresses listed below.
- International student & scholar questions: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Study abroad or short term travel questions: email@example.com
- All other questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
We can also be reached by phone
- Study Abroad & Short Term Travel Questions: 207-370-1709
- International Student & Scholar Questions: 207-370-4168
We can also arrange “zoom” meetings if you would like to speak with us face to face. Simply send an email, and we will try to arrange a convenient date and time. Face to face appointments can be arranged, as needed, for international students who must submit immigration paperwork during the time of the closure. Appointments will be made on a case by case basis provided all parties are in good health.
We recognize that this is not as ideal as being able to walk into the office, but we will do our best to assist you during this unusual situation. If you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask.