Whether your international educational adventure starts in a country across the globe, or in a classroom in the middle of the USM campus, the Office of International Programs stands ready to help you make your international aspirations a reality.
The Office of International programs supports the University's goal of ensuring that our students graduate prepared to be globally engaged citizens with international experience and global perspective.
In addition to coordinating support services for international students, study abroad and international visitors, the office serves as a resource to the University and as a liaison to the broader community. The experienced and knowledgeable staff members routinely seek opportunities to encourage international affiliations and experiences for USM students, faculty, and students.
Visit one of the following pages to begin exploring your options today!
- I want to spend a semester abroad.
- I want to enroll in a short-term travel program.
- I am an international student. I want to study at USM.
- I am a faculty member. I want to lead a short-term travel program.
- I need help bringing a visiting faculty member or research scholar to USM.
- I am interesting in recruiting students for USM.
The Office of International Program also provides links to relevant international education resources for the benefit staff, faculty, students, parents and the broader community. We hope you find them useful.