Where will YOU be next semester?
Did you know that USM can help you study for a summer, semester, or year in any of the four US territories and over 69 countries? No matter what your major, whether you speak a foreign language or not, the Office of International Programs has the program that's right for you!
Credits earned while abroad will count toward your academic program at USM, and your financial aid award from USM can be used to help finance approved study abroad.
Use the links below to learn more and start planning your own journey of a lifetime!
Prior to departure:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Study Abroad Program Options
- How to Apply
- Pre-Departure Handbook for Students
- Information for Parents
- Helpful Travel Links
Returning from abroad:
- Transferring Credit from Abroad
- Grade Equivalencies for Partnered Institutions
- Resources for Returning to USM and the US After Studying Abroad