Office of International Programs

Transferring to USM

Are you an International Student currently studying at another instition within the US? Do you currently have an F-1 student visa? Have you been admitted to USM and need to transfer your immigration record to USM?

Simply print off a copy of our transfer form to be completed by you and your foreign student advisor at your current school. Once the form is completed you will need to return it to our office along with a copy of your current I-20.

If you have questions about the process please contact Kimberly at