USM Health & Counseling Services (UHCS) & the School of Nursing and Portland Public Health will offer influenza vaccine to students, faculty and staff again this year.
- Both injectable and nasal spray versions of the vaccine will be available
- USM will be billing insurance. Please bring a copy of both the front and back of your insurance card with you. The vaccine will be free to those without insurance
- For your convenience, a copy of the Seasonal Flu Vaccine Administration Record and Vaccine Information Sheets are available online. Please download, complete and bring this form with you to the clinic of your choice to better facilitate your ability to be seen promptly.
The clinic dates/locations are as follows:
- Thursday, October 17, 7:30 a.m.-3 p.m., Woodbury Campus Center Amphitheater, Portland
- Wednesday, October 30, 7:30 a.m.-3 p.m., Health & Counseling Services, Room 125, Upton Hall, Gorham
- Thursday, November 7, 10 a.m.-2 p.m., Room 170, Lewiston-Auburn College
If you are unable to attend any of the clinics listed above, appointments can be scheduled at University Health and Counseling Services in Gorham after Thursday, October 31, by calling 780-5411. If you have questions, please call Lisa Belanger, Director, Health Services, at 780-5160.