This scholarship was established at the University of Southern Maine in memory of Dr. Harlan Philippi, first Dean of Lewiston-Auburn College, whose leadership and vision were vital to the founding of the College.
- Must be a part-time or full-time undergraduate student who is pursuing a degree in a Lewiston-Auburn College major and has completed a minimum of 30 credits.
- Will be awarded based on financial need determined by completing FAFSA.
- The recipient is also chosen on the basis of college and community leadership.
- Complete a 200 word essay describing how your experiences at Lewiston-Auburn College has led to personal and professional growth. Attach essay to application.
- Complete application which can be found here.
- Submit essay and application no later than February 21, 2014.
Questions? Contact Jim Bradley, Staff Associate, Student Success Center, (207) 753-6618 or firstname.lastname@example.org