Minor in Military Science
This minor is designed to establish a direct link with the Military Science curriculum and award a Military Science Minor to all students who successfully complete the four year Military Science program. For more information, please contact Dr. Tara Coste at (207) 753-6596 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see Program Requirements.
The following curriculum meets the requirements for a Military Science Minor for Army ROTC Cadets. Students must complete a total of 28 Military Science credits (eight courses, eight leadership labs) as part of both academic and commissioning requirements.
Required Courses (28 credits)
- MIS 213 Fundamentals of Leadership 2 cr
- MIS 203 Introduction to ROTC 2 cr
- MIS 301 Self and Team Development I 2 cr
- MIS 302 Self and Team Development II 2 cr
- MIS 401 Leading Small Organizations I 3 cr
- MIS 403 Leading Small Organizations II 3 cr
- MIS 411 Leadership and Management I 3 cr
- MIS 412 Leadership and Management II 3 cr
- Students also Participate in Leadership Labs each Semester 1 cr (per semester for a total of 8 cr)