Numerous resources, services, and assistance online.
- Ask-a-Librarian: We can help you find the answers you need!
This service is staffed 7-days per week.
You may connect with a library staff member via chat, email, or Zoom Room Meeting Space.
- Interlibrary Loan: Articles and book chapters sent directly to your email.
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Electronic Reserves: Please have your faculty member contact the library to add items to Electronic Reserve at email@example.com.
This service is available 24/7.
- Textbooks on Reserves: Scanned book chapters available upon request by faculty teaching classes online.
- USM Digital Commons: Find University research and scholarship in our online repository.
- USM Digital Learning (CTEL): For Faculty teaching online.