Two USM undergraduate linguistics majors, Tatiana Romanchishina and Heather Thompson, are the authors of a paper titled "The nature of coordination: Evidence from Russian" that is to be presented at Evolang9, a major international meeting on the evolution of language. The meeting is in Kyoto, Japan, March 13-16, 2012.
Department of Linguistics
Two USM undergrads to present a talk at an international meeting in Kyoto on the evolution of language.
Posted December 20, 2011
- Tuition Reduction for New England Out-of-State Students
- ASL and Interpreting Resource Links
- Audiology and SLP Resource Links
- Maine Deaf Film Festival
- USM ASL Club facebook page
- USM Library Resources for Linguistics
- USM Linguistics on Google Scholar
- PBS: Kegl & birth of Nicaraguan Sign Language
- Startup company: USM Linguistics and Vital Text Systems
- Simple Syntax Tree Generator
- Typing IPA Symbols
- WASLI poster and references