Each program has differing admission requirements:
- Certificate of Graduate Study English as a Second Language
- Certificate of Graduate Study Literacy Education
- Master's of Science in Education Applied Literacy (MTL)
- Master's of Science in Education Literacy Education (including the ESL concentration)
- Certificate of Advanced Study in English as a Second Language
- Certificate of Advanced Study in Literacy
Tk20 Admission Account for Admission Applicants to Master's Programs
(not applicable to certificate or certificate of advanced study applicants)
In order for your admission application to be reviewed you must set-up a free admission account in Tk20.
Doing so will facilitate the program admissions review process but will not duplicate your Graduate Application to USM.
For more information, please contact:
Adrea Jaehnig, Coordinator of Student Affairs
Phone: (207) 780-5362