Registrations for 2018 Summer Camps are now open, and will remain open through the summer camp season.
Registrations are accepted on a first come, first served basis. A waiting list will be kept for any sections that fill up.
Register early, because everyone needs to plan, and because some sections fill early.
No deposits or payments are required until registration has been confirmed.
1. First, complete the registration form below. After you click submit, you will receive an automated response with a copy of your completed registration form at the email address you provided.
2. Watch for a SECOND email, this time from Lori Arsenault that will confirm that your child has a spot on the roster, or on a waiting list. This email will contain payment information, and will be sent to the email address you provide on your registration form, and will give you further instructions.
IMPORTANT NOTE: our communication to you will primarily be by e-mail from now through camp time. Please be sure to give an accurate and valid parent e-mail address so that we can confirm that your child has a spot in the camp. Confirmation is not automatic, but is done one child at a time by email.
Five great camps!
- Southern Maine Theatre Academy, Sunday, June 24 to June 29, 2018
- Southern Maine Youth Band Day Camp, Monday, June 25 to Friday, June 20, 2018
- Southern Maine Music Academy, Saturday, July 7 to Sunday, July 15, 2018**
- Southern Maine Choral and Opera Academy, Monday 16 to Saturday, July 21, 2018
- Southern Maine Junior Music Academy, Sunday, July 22 to Saturday, July 28, 2018**
** Waiting Lists as of 2/5/2018: There are no guarantees with waiting lists, but those on the waiting list often end up with a spot. Therefore, please register, and keep in touch. You must register to be on a waiting list, and only those on a waiting list have a chance at spots that open up.
1. Southern Maine Music Academy (SoMMA) - waiting list only for flute, alto sax, tenor sax, bari sax, trombones, percussion. Other sections still have openings.
2. Junior Music Academy (SMJMA) - waiting lists only for oboe, bass clarinet, alto sax, tenor sax, bari sax. Other sections still have openings.
For additional information please contact Lori Arsenault, (207) 780-5142, firstname.lastname@example.org (new email address)