Registrations for 2020 Summer Camps opened on February 1 with a total of 177 registrations, and sections beginning to fill.
Registrations are accepted on a first come, first served basis. A waiting list will be kept for any sections that fill up.
Register early, because everyone needs to plan, and because some sections fill early.
Once a spot has been confirmed, we will ask you to submit at least a $100 deposit.
Some sections will fill right away, some won't. We work very hard to get as many in as we can. First come, first serve. Please register early. Registration and waiting lists will stay open right up to the start of each camp, but we want to know early who is coming so we can spend our time getting ready!
Remember, you must be on a waiting list to have a chance at getting a spot, so do register. There is no cost to register. Payment is due only when a spot is offered.
1. First, complete the registration form below. After you click submit, you will receive an automated response with a copy of your completed registration form at the email address you provided.
2. Watch for a SECOND email, this time from Lori Arsenault that will confirm that your child has a spot on the roster, or on a waiting list. This email will contain payment information, and will be sent to the email address you provide on your registration form, and will give you further instructions.
IMPORTANT NOTE: our communication to you will primarily be by e-mail from now through camp time. Please be sure to give an accurate and valid parent e-mail address so that we can confirm that your child has a spot in the camp. Confirmation is not automatic, but is done one child at a time by email.
Five great camps!
- Southern Maine Theatre Academy, Sunday, June 21 to June 26, 2020
- Southern Maine Youth Band Day Camp, Monday, June 22 to Friday, June 26, 2020
- Southern Maine Music Academy, Saturday, Saturday, July 11 to Saturday, July 18, 2020
- Southern Maine Choral Music Academy, Sunday, July 19 to Saturday, July 25, 2020
- Southern Maine Junior Music Academy, Sunday, July 26 to Saturday, August 1, 2020
Registration opens Saturday, February 1, 2020 at exactly 9 a.m. Some sections fill quickly, others, not so quickly. There's no way to tell which are which, so please register early. Please know in advance which program you are registering for, and be prepared with your camper's primary instrument (for band academy) or voice part (for choral academy).
Waiting Lists: There are no guarantees with waiting lists, but those on the waiting list often end up with a spot. Therefore, please register, and keep in touch. You must register to be on a waiting list, and only those on a waiting list have a chance at spots that open up.
For additional information please contact Lori Arsenault, (207) 780-5142, email@example.com (new email address)