Registrations for 2017 Summer Camps open on February 1 at 9 a.m.
Registrations are accepted on a first come, first served basis. Some sections fill very quickly; early registration is advised. A waiting list** will be kept for filled sections.
No deposits or payments will be accepted until after March 1
1. First, complete the registration form below. After you click submit, you will receive a copy of your completed registration form at the email address you provided. This is NOT your confirmation.
2. Watch for a SECOND email, this time from Lori Arsenault that will confirm that your child has a spot on the roster, or on a waiting list. The email will be sent to the email address provided on the registration form, and will give you further instructions.
3: After March 1st, all those who have a spot in the camp will be asked for a non-refundable $100 deposit. No payments should be made until after March 1.
IMPORTANT NOTE: our communication with you will only be by e-mail from now through camp time. Please be sure to give an accurate and valid parent e-mail address so that we can confirm that your child has a spot in the camp. Confirmation is not automatic, but is done one child at a time by email.
** A note about the waiting list: There are no guarantees with the waiting list, but those on the waiting list often end up with a spot. Therefore, please keep in touch.
Five great camps!
- Southern Maine Theatre Academy, Sunday, June 18 to Friday, June 23, 2017
- Southern Maine Youth Band Day Camp, Monday, June 26 to Friday, June 30, 2017
- Southern Maine Music Academy, Saturday, July 8 to Sunday, July 16, 2017
- Southern Maine Choral and Opera Academy, Monday, July 17 to Saturday, July 22, 2017
- Southern Maine Junior Music Academy, Sunday, July 23 to Saturday, July 29, 2017
For additional information please contact Lori Arsenault, (207) 780-5142, email@example.com (new email address)