Registrations for 2018 Summer Camps will open on February 1 at 9 a.m. sharp
Registrations are accepted on a first come, first served basis. A waiting list will be kept for any sections that fill up.
Register early, for good planning purposes, and because some sections fill early.
No deposits or payments are required until registration has been confirmed.
1. First, complete the registration form below. After you click submit, you will receive a copy of your completed registration form at the email address you provided. Please have the following information ready. All contact information for the primary parent/guardian, the child's name, gender, age at the time of camp and grade entering in September, name of school entering in the fall, the name of the program(s) the participant will attend, the exact name of the primary instrument or voice part (for music camps), roommate preference (optional) and optional questions and comments.
2. Watch for a SECOND email, this time from Lori Arsenault that will confirm that your child has a spot on the roster, or on a waiting list. The email will be sent to the email address provided on the registration form, and will give you further instructions.
3: You will be asked for a non-refundable $100 deposit and signed consent forms. Balance is due 30 days prior to the start of each camp.
IMPORTANT NOTE: our communication with you will only be by e-mail from now through camp time. Please be sure to give an accurate and valid parent e-mail address so that we can confirm that your child has a spot in the camp. Confirmation is not automatic, but is done one child at a time by email.
** A note about waiting lists: There are no guarantees with waiting lists, but those on the waiting list often end up with a spot. Therefore, please keep in touch.
Five great camps!
- Southern Maine Theatre Academy, Sunday, June 24 to June 29, 2018
- Southern Maine Youth Band Day Camp, Monday, June 25 to Friday, June 20, 2018
- Southern Maine Music Academy, Saturday, July 7 to Sunday, July 15, 2018
- Southern Maine Choral and Opera Academy, Monday 16 to Saturday, July 21, 2018
- Southern Maine Junior Music Academy, Sunday, July 22 to Saturday, July 28, 2018
For additional information please contact Lori Arsenault, (207) 780-5142, firstname.lastname@example.org (new email address)