Thinking about next steps in your career journey? Join a Career Readiness Workshop for Muskie Students, facilitated by Michelle Drucker, Career Advisor, Career & Employment Hub. Tuesday, March 31, 2020; 2:30 - 3:45 PM via Zoom. This workshop will cover various elements of career readiness for students. By the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Develop a compelling resume, with an understanding of the importance of a Highlights section
- Describe the elements of a strong cover letter
- Identify at least three resources to locate job and internship opportunities
- List additional tips for success, such as networking and LinkedIn
- Explain how the Career & Employment Hub can support their career-related needs
RSVP is required. Students who RSVP will receive an email from Amy Fox with instructions on how to connect to the meeting.