News & Events
Despite hundreds of years of hostility and neglect towards Maine's First Nation people, a pair of USM graduate students find reason for hope and healing.
Dorice Timko, a graduate student in the rehabilitation counseling program at USM, received a National Board of Certified Counselors Foundation scholarship.
Melissa Rosenberg, a new faculty in the Counselor Education program at the University of Southern Maine has been chosen as a 2013-2014 Association for Counselor Education and Supervision (ACES) Presidential Fellow.
- Program Information Sheet
- Three Year Plan - Course Sequencing
- Course Blueprints and Syllabi
- Program Forms
- Student Handbook
- Student Resources
- Practicum (HCE 690 / 691)
- CPCE (Comprehensive Examination)
- Internship (HCE 686)
- Licensure & Certification
- Disability Service Center
- Site Supervisor Training and Orientation (PDF)
- Gainful Employment Disclosure for CAS Programs