Department of Sociology
Advance Registration for Fall 2014
Advance registration for the Fall 2014 semester will begin on Monday, April 14th. Sociology faculty advisors will have advising appointments available starting Monday, April 7th. You must meet with your faculty advisor prior to receiving your PIN to register for classes.
See our Newsletter for Fall and Summer course offerings.
Please call the Department Office at 780-4100 to schedule an appointment with your advisor.
Sociology Majors Resources
- Fall 2014 Newsletter
- Tentative Five Year Course Offering Plan
- Tentative Schedule for Required Courses 2013-2018
- Sociology Department Guide to Referencing
University and College Resources
- Tracking Sheet for Sociology Majors (a copy of this form is kept in your advising folder)
- Undergraduate Teaching Assistant Requirements and Application
- Independent Study Guidelines
- Independent Study Proposal Form
- Sociology Course Evaluation Form