Welcome to Career Services at USM!
Our focus is career education and professional development for students and alumni. We assist in the development of skills, knowledge, and experiences needed to begin a successful career. Career exploration is a process, please take advantage of all of the services we offer in person and on our website.
We can assist with the following:
- Exploring and connecting majors to careers
- Administering & interpreting career assessments
- Crafting a dynamic cover letter and resume
- Cultivating professional skills
- Developing job search skills
Whether you need help with resume writing, interviewing skills, finding a job, networking, or have any other questions that you would like to discuss with a USM Career Advisor, please access the appointment booking calendars below to make an appointment with a USM Career Advisor online:
- Norrie Crocker -- College of Management and Human Service -- https://ncrocker.youcanbook.me
- Allie Platts -- College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences -- https://allieplatts.youcanbook.me
- Stacy Stewart --College of Science, Technology and Health -- https://stacystewart.youcanbook.me
or for more assistance, please telephone the USM Career & Employment Hub at 207-228-8505, or send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To begin your career education and professional development click on an icon below: